Support NFS

Annual Fund

Gifts to the Annual Fund are essential to sustain and improve the academic programs at NFS.  Through the Annual Fund, parents, grandparents, alumni parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends demonstrate their support of our educational mission.  Many people are unaware that tuition accounts for only 87% of the cost of educating a child at Newtown Friends. The remaining 13%—which comes from charitable gifts and other income—is needed so that NFS can provide an education of exceptional quality for every student.  

Each year, we seek to grow support for the Annual Fund, the foundation of our fundraising efforts.  Gifts at all levels are important and appreciated.  By participating in the Annual Fund, you help keep NFS vital, sustaining the school’s day-to-day operations and enhancing programs for today's students.

Volunteers play an important role in the success of our Annual Fund and we welcome your involvement.  If you would like to volunteer, please email Diane Zimmaro, Director of Advancement.

The Annual Fund ensures that students have access to:

  • Educational supplies and materials 
  • Up-to-date equipment for science labs
  • Library resources
  • Technology upgrades and enhancements
  • Athletic equipment
  • Safe and beautiful grounds for athletics, recreation, and outdoor educational experiences

Gift Clubs

Head of School Circle $10,000 and above
Founders Circle $5,000 to $9,999
Stewardship Circle $2,500 to $4,999
Friends Circle $1,000 to $2,499
Benefactor $500 to $999
Contributor $250 to $499
Donor Up to $249
Located In Newtown, Pennsylvania, Newtown Friends School is a Private School For Grades Pre-K-8th Grade.